Purolator is a shipping, freight, and courier logistics company that services Canada, the United States, and other international destinations. As a leading integrated freight, packaging and logistics provider, the company continuously raises the bar for supply-chain solutions.
To meet their ambitious marketing objectives, Purolator needed creative support for its in-house team. They needed a partner who would understand their business, help plan and quickly develop content, and improve their marketing resource hub by publishing consistent and strategic content targeted to their audiences.
Through the Flexible Resource Model, Brainrider helped Purolator hit the ground running and produce more content, faster, by building a customized team of project-based resources to deliver their needs. By doing so, they were able to:
- Grow and improve their brand awareness
- Establish a more consistent brand, voice, and message
- Better align their content to the customer journey and customer needs and pains
- Improve synchronization of marketing team initiatives
- Develop a strategic content process and more streamlined content production
- 4x increase in content production over one year
- Improved brand awareness and consistent messaging across channels
- Objective alignment across marketing teams
Brainrider really is an extension of our team, integrating with a deep understanding of the business and accountability we can trust. Under tight timelines, the quality of work remains consistent, enabling more efficient and focused marketing work. Brainrider stepped in at a good time to build and we were able to do more because of it. We now have a consistent story that is carried through entire customer life cycle that enhances our overall messaging and brand.